The greatest benefit of working with our experienced staff is knowing that your project will adhere to our standard construction management process. It’s our unique process which has proven to yield high quality results time and time again.
We have a broad range of experience and knowledge to help offer suggestions throughout each phase of the project. For example, utilities placement, coordination, and Geotechnical option evaluation. This includes meeting with utility companies to confirm service availability and service design options which are targeted at saving money for the owner. We are also able to review alternate options on building pad, site preparation, and pavement options based on the Geotech Engineering Report.
As a majority of construction decisions are made within the initial design development phase, Southfork Construction, Inc. understands that by thoroughly reviewing the pre-construction options we can ensure to maximize your savings which means a lower cost of investment (COI).
Our Pre-Construction Services include:
- Site Selection Input
- Schematic Design & Drawings Review
- Design Development Review
- Construction Document Review
- Site Development
- Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering and Cost Solutions
- Critical Path Scheduling that includes anticipated weather patterns
- Permitting and Approval
- Online Project Manangement System to track all project information and progress – outline areas of concern
For more information please call our office at 210-733-6610.